Monday, June 25, 2012

My New Book is Still Out!

My new book is doing well in many different sorts of ways:

1) It's ranked 1,071st on lulu.com.
2) It ranked as high as #4 in the Religion & Spirituality section.
3) It's averaged more than 1 sale per day since its launch 3 weeks ago.
4) Some blogs have accepted it for official review.
5) It's gotten an excellent testimonial:

"The book blew my mind....is crammed with so much useful tidbits of information that I'm learning so much...Unfortunately, I showed it to a friend in shul who kidnapped the book and refused to give it back to me. By the time I got it back, davening was almost over."

So it seems like this has the potential to be the bestselling book of the three I've written. Needless to say, I am very, very excited.

Right now, I'm dying to get into the top 1,000, so I'm offering the book at a 40% discount (plus you can use the coupon JUNEBOOKS12 for an additional 20% off) and will be thrilled to sign it for you at the next opportunity (I've not yet signed the book for anyone, you could me my first!).

Please note that this will be cheaper than what I could offer you in person out of my front hallway, because that 20% off is a hit that lulu takes, not me. I can't afford to give the book away for more than 50%, or I'll take a loss. Also, now is the time to take advantage of the deep discount because I have no idea if a JULYBOOKS12 coupon will be available.

Thank you all, as always, for your business, interest, assistance, votes of confidence and encouragement.

Here's the link to the book:
http://www.lulu.com/shop/martin-bodek/a-conversation-on-the-way/paperback/product-20173034.html

-Martin Bodek

2 Comments:

At 5:30 AM, Blogger Pragmatician said...

Just ordered it, looks very promising and ideal for a long Shabbes afternoon.

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger Me said...

Thank you so much! But please note, this can also be read during a short Shabbes afternoon. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home