Saturday, November 10, 2012

I'm in The Huffington Post!

That marathon cancellation op-ed I wrote that I sent around to the top circulating newspapers in the country, only to get rejected by an awful lot of them (more than usual, I'm making progress!)? Well guess what? It got picked up by The Huffington Post! The Huffington flipping Post! Check this out!:
 
 
I'm so happy, I don't know what to do with myself (well I do: this blogpost, at least).
 
You can imagine how thrilled I am with the publicity for my books which I've generated with my blurb at bottom.
 
Please enjoy the piece, and please like it, share it, tweet it, e-mail it, or +1 it. I have an opportunity here to reach as wide an audience as possible. Please help me out.
 
Thank you everyone for believing in me. I'm making progress here.
 
The Huffington Post!!!

1 Comments:

At 7:28 PM, Blogger Baal Habos said...

Nice!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home