Thursday, November 30, 2006

Har Har Har

In response to the e-mail below, a friend o' mine sent me this. Quite the cut-up:

HOLY #$%^&( cow!

That may be impressive but I had an accomplishing day too.

Here is my breakdown :

8:00 a.m. :why the heck does the radio keep talking about a marathon. There are no teams, no innings, no quaters, no periods, no NL, no AL, no NFC, no AFC. Its not a sport - its a 26-mile-long torture chanber for suicidal NYers ( or in your case, former NYers)

9:00 a.m.
:ran to the refridgerator, grabbed milk, jogged to the pantry and grabbed cereal, skipped over to the cabinet to grab a bowl.

9:02 a.m. :blacked out from exhaustion - only to find I spilled the milk - so I do the safe thing and drive over to the local bagel shop with a drive in window so I don't have to get out of my car.

9:25 a.m. :breakfast is over. Countdown to Giants game commences

9:28 a.m. :started to get hungry again. Tried to resist - but I failed.

9:30 a.m. :screaming at my kids thats its a beautiful day, they have to go outside and play - Totty needs to nap

10:00 a.m. :put my feet up on the couch

6:00 a.m. :Wake up in a daze - and sooo charley horse

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home