Thursday, February 21, 2019

At Long Last, the New, Improved Emoji Haggadah, 2.0!


It's been a long time coming, but finally we're here, and I thank you for your patience *while I rewrote the whole thing with a new emoji set*!!!

Ktav Publishing House is the publisher, and per their request, I added a How To Read guide, a Glossary, and a full haggadah text in the back.


Here's Ktav's link: http://www.ktav.com/index.php/the-emoji-haggadah.html (will ship faster, directly from the printer).

I anticipate this will enhance your Chag, so please avail yourself, and enjoy!

Now, I know there are some purists among you who still would like to get your hands on the 1.0 "Collector's Item." For you, supplies are dwindling fast. However, it still exists here:

1) My house. I got 3 left.
3) The YU Seforim Sale: additional copies will arrive next week, having sold out of my first batch, and having shift almost what's left from my stock.

And now, to celebrate the occasion, I'm going to sing a little song TTTO Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band:

It was about two years ago today
That this idea came up for play
Haggadahs go in an out of style
But this one's guaranteed to raise a smile
So may I introduce to you
What took blood, and sweat, and tears, and more
The Emoji
Haggadah, Two Point Oh

The Emoji Haggadah, Two Point Oh
We hope you will enjoy the show
The Emoji
Haggadah, Two Point Oh
Sit back and let the evening go
The world's one and only, the world's one and only
The world's only Emoji
Haggadah

It was wonderful to write this
Was certainly a thrill
You're such a lovely audience
I'd like this in your home with you
I'd like this in your home

There's lots inside for you to show
To kids, so they'll enjoy and grow
It'll keep them at the
seder strong
And they'll happily all sing along
So let me introduce to you
The one and only of its kind
The Emoji
Haggadah, Two Point Oh, yeah

 -Martin Bodek

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home