Thursday, November 26, 2009

I Wrote a Book!

Just one minute ago, I finally completed the book I've been working on for the past 1.5 years. I'm immediately blogging this to capture my emotions at their purest.

I am so excited, I am going to jump out of my pants. It's 1:17 in the morning and I really want to wake up my family and do the dance of joy with all of them, but the news can wait till the morning.

I don't know if I'll successfully sell this book, nor do I know how successful I'll ever be, but I do know that I now feel I have begun to fulfill what I consider to be my destiny. I may not ever make a living as a writer, but I will publish books, many of them, I'll self-publish if I have to, and finally at the age of 34, I've done it, I've written a book, and this will hopefully be the first of many more.

If you're curious what the book is about, please e-mail me, and I'll send you the query letter I've been sending to literary agents.

And of course, if you know a literary agent, or know someone who knows a literary agent, or know someone who knows someone who knows someone who lives in the same state as a literary agent, you give me a holler.

Meantime, I'm going to celebrate by finally opening that Facebook account that I've been pushing off forever. This thing still popular?

5 Comments:

At 4:34 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Where were you when i actually had my facebook account????????

 
At 4:56 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

shalom from yersushalayim! mazal tov in the book..look forward to reading it!

 
At 1:31 AM, Blogger Me said...

I look forward to publishing it! :-)

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Since you promised me that when you become a writer you will make עליה and take me with you, I hope you publich it fast. Proud Ima

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger Me said...

There's a huge difference between publishing and making living. But I accept your bracha. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home