Friday, April 23, 2010

Finished Another Book!

The Myth of Multitasking by Dave Crenshaw - A very interesting, very quick read on the perils of multitasking. It certainly sold me on its central idea. The book is written in a "fable" style vis-a-vis a professional meeting with a multitasker and educating her on better alternatives. I know that other business books are written this way, but I've never experienced one. It was quite interesting. I read the entire book in one day. I don't think I've done that before. Cool.

2 Comments:

At 12:01 AM, Blogger Baal Habos said...

I don't recall, but I just recently read, that the human brain can succesfully multi-task but no more than two tasks at a a time.

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger Me said...

You mean switch-task (read the book to chap what I'm talking about).

In either event, probaby true. Buddhists believe that humans are incapable of experiencing two emotions at the same time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home