Thursday, May 27, 2010

Finished Another Book!

Why a Curveball Curves: The Incredible Science of Sports, by Frank Vizard - Another smart gift from my wife, who keeps surprising me with books I like to read that AREN'T on my Amazon Wish List. :-) The book was fun for me because I like sports and science. Two great tastes thrown together. The book was a bit uneven though, getting into the ...nitty-gritty in some sports while just glancing over others. Everyone should have gotten a fair shake. Still, I enjoyed very much.

4 Comments:

At 7:57 AM, Blogger Baal Habos said...

Odd, My RSS just kicked in for seven several of your latest posts, despite you having them posted for a while. Glad to hear you're still reading and not just running.

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger Me said...

Not odd, those were seven saved posts I didn't yet publish until I could flesh them out completely; I'll never stop reading or running. :-)

 
At 6:28 AM, Blogger Baal Habos said...

Ahh, so it's the compose date that I'm seeing, I think you can change that before you publish it.

Anyhow, "Too Far From Home" was fantastic. Best book I've read in a long time.

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger Me said...

No need to change. I like it the way it is - unless I'm misunderstanding something; Too Far on Kindle, sampling...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home