Thursday, April 29, 2010

I'm Running from Brooklyn to South Fallsburg!

Well kinda, it'll be part of a relay race for a good cause.

Here's the long story short:

A friend of ours - a father of five - has been stricken with ALS.

His closest friends have organized a 200 kilometer (125 mile) race from Brooklyn to South Fallsburg, to take place on July 28, 2010. They have covered the expenses with their own wallets in the hopes of raising enough to take care of their friend and others afflicted with the same illness.

I will embark on this journey along with 99 others. We will relay run in teams of 10. We will not stop for 22 hours. We will do this for our friend. We ask that you support our cause:

http://www.jrunnersrelay.org/my/thebodie

Thank you so much.

P.S. I'll be hitting you up again later in the year for my marathon run for Ohel, so calibrate your contributions accordingly. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home