Wednesday, March 06, 2024

Introducing MartinBodekBooks.com - My New Author Website



Fellow Earthlings, it is with extreme joy that I announce the launch of my (some say, ridiculously overdue) author website. I bring you:

https://martinbodekbooks.com/

I've been slaving away at this for weeks, and taking constructive criticism from a parliament of writers and friends. I now turn it over to you for perusal.

Browse around, poke about, click some links, have yourself a good time, and of course, if you find a typo, please don't hesitate to let me know. We cannot tolerate such things.

To celebrate launch, I am pledging a free book of your choice to the 1st, 10th, 100th, 500th, and 792nd person to sign up for my mailing list. If you can tell me what in blue blazes is significant about the number 792, I'll send you two of my books.

Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your stay! Y'all come back every now and then, y'hear?

XOXO,

Martin Bodek

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home