Thursday, April 29, 2010

Finished Another Book!

Stiff: The Curious Life of Human Cadavers, by Mary Roach - I espied this book years ago when it was released, but figured people would find me odd if they caught me reading it. Many years later, I'm like, so totally over that. So I picked the book up, and enjoyed it. She discusses the fate of the human decedent from every angle possible and sprinkles the book with enough rather sharp humor to keep things from descending into morbidity. Very educational.

2 Comments:

At 9:50 PM, Blogger Baal Habos said...

I'm in the middle of "Too far from home", "The Predictioneers game", & "Dawkins' God" ( A rebuttal to Dawkins). But probably none are as interesting as what you're reading! I'll look out for it.

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger Me said...

Too far: Sent sample to my Kindle.

Predictioneer's: Have not yet read in depth about Game Theory. Please point me to some light reading.

Dawkins: Have not yet read Dawkins. Please point me to essential reading.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home