Thursday, March 08, 2007

I've Mastered the Rubik's Cube!

I know, I know, I'm about two decades too late, but better late than never! Um, no?

So there I was, sitting at my computer at home when I looked up and noticed the Rubik's Cube that had been sitting on the radio on a shelf above me since I received it as a house-warming gift about three years ago.

My first thought was, "hmmmm..."

My second thought was, "hmmmm?"

My third thought was, "Mmhm!"

Then I was furiously Googling for techniques, falling asleep with the thing on my chest, memorizing algorithms, listening to Wham! and wearing dashikis. Okay, the last two aren't true, but I did stay regressed in the 80's until finally I had achieved my goal of solving the bugger in under 2 minutes. 1:55 to be exact. Now I can get on with my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home