Thursday, May 08, 2008

What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas

My wife and I are back from a three-day trip to Vegas, and well, like the subject says, that's all I can say about it.

Just kidding, here's the rundown in a nutshell:

Landed via Delta, checked in to The Venetian, eyes popped out when I saw the size of our room, bumped into Criss Angel in the lobby, had dinner at Sababa, caught "O" at the Bellagio (wawaweewa!), zzzzzzzzzzzzz, breakfast at Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf (bumped into an old friend from camp), walk up the strip, Mini-Golf in Circus Circus (we tied), shopping, walk down the strip, shakes and floats for lunch (my wife bumped into a friend who lives in Boston), a Gondola ride, dinner at Haifa Restaurant (I bumped into a friend's brother and brother-in-law), watched last episode of "Lost" on our laptop, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, breakfast at Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, spent the majority of the day in attendance at the IQPC e-Discovery conference, delighted in watching my wife on the panel for a discussion on e-mail archiving, we played $200 worth of BlackJack and made $5, followed by tossing $40 at video poker and losing (-$35 in total, not bad), dinner at Village Steakhouse, zzzzzzzzzzzzz, breakfast at Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf (bumped yet again into my friend's brother and brother-in-law; final bump-in tally: Me: 3, wifey: 1), departed via U.S. Airways, landed, home, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home