Wednesday, July 24, 2024

I'm Coming to All 50 States

Hi! Since launching Zaidy's War and This Haggadah is the Way: A Star Wars Unofficial Passover Parody, I've been on a whirlwind in-person book tour through various parts of NY and NJ. I've now added PA to the list, twice (with more to be added soon!). 

Additionally, I've had podcast interviews with hosts from FL, AZ, ID, CT, MO, TX, and CO (with more to be added soon!).

Now then, I:

1) have friends who have been to all 50 states (nice going, Yossi!).

2) have met folks who have run marathons in all 50 states.

3) encountered a man who has an ambition to "lein" the Torah in all 50 states.

4) just met a fellow who wants to play a round of golf in all 50 states.

Me? I just made it my goal to deliver book talks in all 50 states - in the flesh, or via hologram. Whatever it takes. Only 40 states to go (and 190 countries, having done US, UK, and NZ - with CA and more to be added soon!).

I'll see you out there.

Martin Bodek

https://martinbodekbooks.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home