Friday, November 02, 2007

I Got Interviewed by The Herald News!

So I'm at the NYC Marathon Expo last night to pick up my race number. My wife calls me to tell me that a reporter from The Herald News wants to interview me about my race this Sunday. I'm slightly bewildered, so I ask her to repeat herself. (Okay fine, it was noisy, so I asked her to say it again. Ruin the drama, why don't you).

I called the reporter back and we chatted for about half an hour. A photographer will be at my house today to snap some pics for the article, which will appear in this Sunday's Herald News! How 'bout that!?

How did she find me, you might ask? Well, she scoured the Entrant Database on the Marathon website and found 48 applicants from Passaic County. Of those 48, 40 or so were not accepted. Of the remainder, half had canceled or were in the process of canceling. This left a small gaggle of runners, which included...me!

6 Comments:

At 10:30 AM, Blogger mennu said...

Soon we will have to prepare for the Bodek media blitz! Web, print, what's next? TV and film?

I'm humbled...

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger Me said...

Yeah, uh huh, I'm not even a grade-zed celebrity. :-)

 
At 12:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nu... where's the interview?

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger Me said...

This upcoming Sunday's Herald News!

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger Danny said...

fastest marathoner in passaic!!!

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger Me said...

Actually, I do know a Passaicite that's a faster marathoner than I.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home